It’s time to write down the decisions you have made about the song you are singing. Take Marked Up Score 1.0 to a new level! Don’t forget to create a way to archive your work. These can be a resource that saves you a tremendous amount of time in the future!
- Find the score you marked up from “Marked Up Score 1.0”
- Readjust your who, what, where, when, why of the song to be more specific and emotionally charged.
- Add WOTE decisions in your boxes.
- Add subtext and inner-monologue under the written text and music it belongs to.
- Add “See, Feel, Do” at the arrows you drew at the end of every phrase.
- Add specific actions in the circles you drew around action music.
This gives you a picture of what it will all look like all together in one place. If you want specific and easier to read versions of each individual element visit the descriptions above and look at the examples posted there.
[…] Marked Up Score 2.0 […]