Performance Project 3 : Art Song – Fully Staged
- Choose an Art Song if you are one of my university opera students.
- If you are not one of my university students the key is to choose a song that doesn’t belong to a bigger work of music. With this project, we are learning how to tell a story with our body of the course of one song worth of time in a bigger performance space.
- Go through the process as outlined in Days 1-3 of this course.
- The goal of this project is to perform this version as if it is actually a mini-opera in one song. Use as much as the stage as you can and think as outside of the box as you can.
- Perform in Class what you have prepared.
- You will be graded as follows:
__/100 Performance Project 3 : Art Song Fully Staged (the rest anytime after Day 5)
__/10 Visual Research
__/20 WWWWW Research (Including who am I paper for character)
__/20 Marked Up Score 2.0 (Including Monologue written in)
__/20 Monologue Performance (Graded on application of what is has been taught so far and Believability, Clarity, Variety, Repeatability)
__/30 Sung Performance (Graded on application of what is has been taught so far and Believability, Clarity, Variety, Repeatability)
[…] Performance Project 3 : Art Song Fully Staged […]